- Fri, 22 Sep 2017 02:10:37 +0000: Episode 138 – Josh Magette - Hardwood Hustle
In today’s episode we’re excited to share the basketball journey of Josh Magette who is currently on a two-way contract for the Atlanta Hawks. Josh’s story is sure to inspire you as a basketball player, coach, or fan of the game. Enjoy this edition of the Hardwood Hustle!
- Thu, 21 Sep 2017 01:04:18 +0000: How to maintain a competitive spirit – Player Episode - Hardwood Hustle
In today’s player episode we share ways for players to stay competitive throughout an entire practice. Competition increases the level of energy and enthusiasm, and practices only become better as the competitive spirit increases. Share with another player today!
- Mon, 18 Sep 2017 13:27:55 +0000: Episode 137 – Chauncey Billups Mentoring - Hardwood Hustle
At a recent Spalding IQ basketball camp, Adam had a chance to sit down and talk with Chauncey Billups and talk leadership and mentoring. In today’s episode Adam and TJ discuss what Chauncey had to say about leadership and mentoring. You won’t want to miss this episode!
- Fri, 15 Sep 2017 02:01:02 +0000: Episode 136 – Have you reached your peak? - Hardwood Hustle
Based on a recent blog Adam read, today’s episode is all about asking yourself if you’ve peaked as a coach. Everyone always has room to grow as a person and a coach, but are you intentionally taking steps to make that happen?
- Mon, 11 Sep 2017 04:56:08 +0000: Episode 135 – Working For Free - Hardwood Hustle
In coaching, working for free is almost an expected part of your journey, but how much should you actually work for free? And can you achieve your goals without it? We discuss this and more in today’s episode!